INFORMATION WE COLLECTYou are not required to provide personal information that we request.
- If you choose not to provide the information we have requested, we may not be able to provide you with our products or services. When you make a purchase from this site, request to receive our electronic newsletters, participate in our message boards or forums, write a review, submit a warranty claim, or participate in polls, surveys, or contests, we may collect information from you, including your name, email address, phone number, mailing address, payment information, age, and social media handles.
- If you purchase a gift for a friend from this site, we may collect information from you about your friend, including your friend’s name and mailing address, in order to fulfill your order. We will only use this information for the specific purpose for which it is provided.
- If you believe that one of your contacts has provided us with your personal information and you would like to request that it be removed from our database, please contact us at email@example.com.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATIONThe personal information we collect allows us to fulfill your order or warranty claim, and provide the services you request from us. We may supplement this with information from a third party source, such as FedEx, in order to validate delivery address so we can properly ship your order.
- If you fill out a survey or form, participate in a contest or submit a testimonial on our site, and in the process provide us with personal information, we use this information to notify contest winners and award prizes, to monitor site traffic or personalize this site, and to send participants an email newsletter. We also display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our site, in addition to other endorsements. With your consent we may post your testimonial along with your name.
- If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We provide visitors to our site the opportunity to receive communications from us, including a periodical newsletter, product promotions, polls, surveys, and any other information that we feel may be pertinent to the visitor.
- You may opt out of receiving any, non-service related communications by emailing us at email@example.com, by clicking on the 'unsubscribe' link in any email we send to you, or by replying to any email we send you and entering the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line. Our site may offer a publicly accessible blog. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them.
To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why. SENTRY uses information voluntarily given by our users to enhance their experience on our site, whether to provide interactive or personalized elements on the sites, or to better prepare future content based on the interests of our users.
DISCLOSURE TO 3rd PARTIESWe may provide your personal information to our affiliates and companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as shipping your order or warranty claim, offering customer service, sending our communications, and administering testimonials and contest. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us. We will not share your personal information with any other third party organizations except with your express consent. We reserve the right to disclose your personal information as required to by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal processes, and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud or response to a government request.
LOG FILES, COOKIES, and OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIESThis site utilizes industry standard analytics packages that gather limited information on visitors to our site automatically, and stores this anonymous information in server log files. This information may include IP addresses, browser type, referring pages, operating system used and date/time stamps. This information does not identify individual users; it is used only for site administration, as well as for analysis of site usage and trends.
- SENTRY collects user traffic usage characteristics throughout its site. However, we do not correlate this data with individual user information. SENTRY may analyze usage statistics according to a user's domain name, browser type, and MIME type by reading this information from data contained in the user's browser.
- SENTRY may collect and catalog search terms that users employ in our search function, but this tracking is not associated with individual users. We may use tracking information to determine the areas of our site most important to users, based on the characteristics of usage or traffic of those areas. We will not use this data to track what any particular individual users read, but rather the performance of each page. This may help us to build a better web-based experience for you.
- SENTRY , our affiliates, and our service providers (e.g. marketing partners, analytics providers, or payment processors) utilize technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags and scripts. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering this site, tracking users’ movements around this site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as an aggregated basis.
- We use Local Storage, such as HTML5, to store content information and preferences. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5. Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our site (e.g., YouTube) also use LSOs such as Flash cookies or Local Storage, such as HTML5, to collect and store information. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5. To manage Flash cookies please click here.
ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATIONIf you would like to know whether we hold, or process on behalf of a third party, any of your personal information, you may request this information by emailing us at email@example.com.
If your personally identifiable information changes, you may update it by logging into your online account or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you no longer wish us to possess your information, you may request deletion of your information by emailing us at email@example.com. You also may make your request by phone or postal mail at the address/phone number indicated in the contact information below. We will respond to your request to access within 30 days. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATIONWe follow accepted industry standards to protect any personal information you have provided to us. However, please be aware that no method of electronic transmission or storage can ever be 100% secure. Therefore - as is the case with any organization - we are not in a position to guarantee the absolute security of your information.
Nevertheless, the security of your personal and financial information is extremely important to us. We do our best to ensure confidentiality and security in our online shopping experience. For instance, we employ various firewalls and other security tactics to keep your information secure. We do not store your complete credit card information on our internal web server. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using transport layer security technology (TLS). Once your order is completed, it is entirely deleted from our web records. While there is risk inherent in every Internet transaction, be assured that we are work hard to ensure that risk is minimal.
WE PROVIDE OUR WEB SITE FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE ONLYOur Web site is provided to you without charge as a convenience and for your information only. By merely providing access to our Web site content, we do not warrant or represent that:
- The content is accurate or complete;
- The content is up-to-date or current;
- The content is free from technical inaccuracies or typographical errors;
- The content is free from changes caused by third party; and
- Your access to our Web site will be free from interruptions, errors, computer viruses or other harmful components.
We do not assume any liability for these matters. In other words, you use our Web site at your own risk. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall we be liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages. This includes loss of data or profit arising out of the use or the inability to use the content of this Web site, even if one of our representatives has been advised of the possibility of your damages. If your use of our Web site results in your need to service, repair or correct equipment or data, you assume the costs to the extent the law allows. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages. In such jurisdictions, our liability is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
WE PROVIDE OUR WEB SITE "AS IS" AND DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIESOur Web site content is provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. We disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties and merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
WE DO NOT HAVE RESPONSIBILITY FOR LINKS TO THIRD PARTY CONTENTWe may provide hyperlinks or pointers to other Web sites maintained by third parties or may provide third-party content on our Web site by framing or other methods. The links to third-party Web sites are provided for your convenience and information only. The content in any linked Web sites is not under our control so we are not responsible for the content, including any further links in a third party site. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to our Web site, you do this entirely at your own risk. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that the third party you link to for your use is free of computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other items of a destructive nature.
IF WE PROVIDE A LINK, WE DO NOT NECESSARILY ENDORSE A THIRD PARTYWe reserve the right to terminate a link to a third-party Web site at any time. The fact that we provide a link to a third-party Web site does not mean that we endorse, authorize or sponsor that Web site. It also does not mean that we are affiliated with the third-party Web site's owners or sponsors.
IF A THIRD PARTY LINKS TO OUR WEB SITE, IT IS NOT AN ENDORSEMENTIf a third party links to our Web site, it is not necessarily an indication of an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, affiliation, joint venture or partnership by or with us. In most cases, we are not aware that a third party has linked to our Web site. A Web site that links to our Web site:
- May link to, but not replicate, our content;
- Should not create a browser, border environment or frame of our content;
- Should not imply that we are endorsing it or its products;
- Should not misrepresent its relationship with us;
- Should not present false information about our products or services; and
- Should not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive, or controversial, and should contain only content that is appropriate for all age groups.
IF YOU TRANSMIT OR PROVIDE DATA TO US, IT IS NON-CONFIDENTIALWe do not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through our Web site. If you transmit to or post on our Web site any material, data, information, or idea by any means, it will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and may be disseminated or used by us for any purpose. You are not authorized to post on or transmit to or from our Web site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material, or any other content that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the law.
YOUR USE OF OUR WEB SITE IS RESTRICTEDOur Web site and its content are owned and operated by us. Our Web site's content is eligible for protection under U.S. and worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. In addition, our Web site content is eligible for protection under domestic and foreign trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. No content from www.hexmag.com, or any other Web site owned, operated, licensed or controlled by us may be copied, reproduced, republished, modified, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. You also may not, without our permission, "mirror" any material contained on our Web site on any other server. The sole exceptions to these restrictions are: You obtain written permission from us to waive these restrictions; or You may download one copy of the content on a single computer for informational, non-commercial and personal use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices, do not modify, copy or post the content on any network computer or broadcast in any media, and obey all applicable laws.
If you violate these restrictions, you may be subject to civil and criminal penalties. If we grant you permission to waive these restrictions, the permission terminates automatically if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded materials and printed materials.
BY PROVIDING CONTENT, WE DO NOT ALLOW YOU TO USE OUR TRADEMARKSThe trademarks, service marks, and logos of SENTRY LTP, used and displayed on our Web site are our registered and unregistered trademarks. Nothing on this Web site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of our trademarks without our written permission. Requests to use trademarks owned by other companies which may be mentioned on this Web site should be directed to such other companies. We aggressively enforce our intellectual property rights. The name of SENTRY LTP, or any other SENTRY subsidiary, or our logo(s) may not be used in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on our Web site, without prior written permission. You are not authorized to use our logo(s) as a hyperlink to our Web site unless you obtain our written permission in advance.
YOU MUST OBEY LOCAL LAWS IN ACCESSING OUR WEB SITEThis site is controlled by us from our offices within the United States of America. We make no representation that content or materials in the site are appropriate or available for use in other jurisdictions. Access to our Web site content or materials from jurisdictions where such access is illegal is prohibited. If you choose to access this site from other jurisdictions, you do so on your own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws. Any claims relating to our Web site and its content and materials shall be governed by the laws of the state of Colorado without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. You agree that any legal action or proceeding between us for any purpose concerning this Agreement or the parties' obligations shall be brought exclusively in a federal or state court in the state of Colorado.
YOU ARE BOUND BY CHANGES IN THIS AGREEMENT'S TERMS AND CONDITIONSWe may at any time revise these terms and conditions by updating this posting. By using our Web site, you agree to be bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to determine the then current SENTRY LTP Web Site User Agreement and Disclaimers to which you are bound. Certain provisions of these terms and conditions may be superseded by other legal notices or terms located on parts of our Web site. In the event of a conflict between the terms and conditions of this Agreement and the terms and conditions of any other written agreement between SENTRY LTP, and its customers or vendors, the express terms and conditions of the latter agreement shall prevail.
YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY US FOR USING OUR WEB SITEYou agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless SENTRY LTP, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to us from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement by you.
THIRD PARTIES MAY HAVE RIGHTS UNDER THIS AGREEMENTSome of the provisions of this Agreement are for the benefit of SENTRY LTP and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
MISCELLANEOUSOur failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement. We may assign our rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
This Terms Use were last updated on April 3rd, 2018.